Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sometimes.....

Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed. I felt that I never have anything exciting to post. My kids are at school and the babysitter and then I am at work. Monday is family home evening, Tuesday and Thursday is soccer practice, Wednesday Shane has Young Mens/Scouts, Saturday we have soccer games and grocery shopping, Friday and Sunday we are lazy. I feel that I never have time to clean my house or do things that I really want to do. I do get my reading in but that is because I have a hard time sleeping at night and then I am tired when I get home from work the next day. This is such a viscous never ending cycle. It absolutely drives me NUTS!!! If anybody has any suggestions for my overwhelming let please advise.

Now for some better news, Shane and I have made our appointment for the Temple. We are receiving our Endowment on September 3rd at the 6pm session and our Sealing is on the 4th at 6 pm. September 4th is our 9 year wedding anniversary.

So now that I have shared our good news and my overwhelming stress, I will go to bed tonight and say my prayers and thank the Lord and my Savior for all the many blessings that I have. They are without number. I will also remind myself that I am a daughter of God and I may not be able to do everything, but I have a Father in Heaven and Older Brother that loves me. Because with God nothing is impossible.

0 comments: