Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am going to be a bragadosa...

Last spring Shayna was in a soccer tournment. Here are some of the great pictures that were taken. There team ended up going updefeated in the tournment and also Shayna was never scored on. We had a great time!

5 comments:

Ginger said...

Hey, that is what blogs are for, right? So I tried my kid in soccer last fall and he didn't take to it very well. I really hope he will start liking it because that looks like a lot of fun going to the games and all.

Carrie said...

The pictures are great! Shayna is quite the athlete - congratulations.

Anonymous said...

You Go Shayna! Great Pics

jenorme said...

That's so awesome that Shayna is that young and already has Mia Hamm skills. Not our experience with soccer at all, but it's stil fun none the less. Brag away, Shayna rocks.

Anonymous said...

you need to update...you guys are all slackers!