Well I must say that my sister inspired me to do this and it seem fun to share our families lives with you. This is going to be an exciting year for us here at the Thompson household. Shane and I are planning on going to the Temple on September 4th and we are VERY excited. To have my children with me forever is so exciting. (I guess I will take Shane with me also). I don't write in a journal so I thought I could do an online journal. Thank you for being such important friends and families in our lives. Love to all of you.....
Kari
Friday, April 11, 2008
Here we go...
Posted by Kari at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Your blog looks like fun Kari. We are glad that we get to be a part of your lives.
Kari Thanks for the invite to see the blog how fun is that.
Post a Comment