So maybe it's not summer where you are at, but it is sure nice here. Shayna and Bryce have both been playing soccer for 2 1/2 years now. This is how we spend our Saturday's in the spring, summer, and fall. Shayna is on an all girls team and she is the goalie. She loves playing the goalie she has definatley improved over the last couple of seasons. I love to watch her team when there is actually some structure. Bryce on the other hand does not have alot of structure, they just chase the ball around and they don't play a goalie. Last Saturday I actually took my camera and took some pictures and I thought I would share them.....So now you now what we do 9 months out of the year.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Wow, she looks so much like you. Thanks for inviting to your blog. Now we just got to get Net to due one... LOL
Post a Comment