Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A little late, but always great to appreicate Dad...


We are a little slow here at the Thompson household. We had a great fathers day weekend. I love giving Shane the attention that he deserves. Shane was so excited about his Father's Day presents...work boots and an attic fan. I am so sentimental. I copied my sisters idea about asking the kids questions about their Dad. So here is goes.
Shayna said...
1. What is something dad always says to you? I love you
2. What makes dad happy? When I get good grades
3. What makes dad sad? When my room is dirty
4. How does dad make you laugh? When he snores
5. How old is your dad? 25
6. How tall is your dad? 20
7. What is his favorite thing to do? Play Wii
8. What does your dad do when you’re not around? Work
9. If your dad becomes famous, what will it for? Being rich
10. What is your dad really good at? Soccer Goalie
11. What is your dad not very good at? Gymanstics
12. What does your dad do for his job? Carpenter
13. What is your dad’s favorite food? Eggs
14. What makes you proud of your dad? He makes me smart
15. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Shrek
16. What do you and your dad do together? Practice Goalie
17. How are you and your dad the same? We have the same chin
18. How are you and your dad different? He's a boy and I'm a girl
19. How do you know your dad loves you? Because I'm his daughter
20. What is your favorite thing about your dad? When he teaches me to be smart
Now Bryce...
1. What is something dad always says to you? Take a bath
2. What makes dad happy? When I give him Guitar Hero
3. What makes dad sad? When I lose my Pokemon cards
4. How does dad make you laugh? Wrestling with me
5. How old is your dad? 30
6. How tall is your dad? 31
7. What is his favorite thing to do? Play Guitar Hero
8. What does your dad do when you’re not around? Be angry
9. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? Awesome clothes
10. What is your dad really good at? Mario Kart Wii
11. What is your dad not very good at? Mario Galaxy
12. What does your dad do for his job? Takes his bags and a lunch
13. What is your dad’s favorite food? Shrimp
14. What makes you proud of your dad? He holds my Pokemon cards for me
15. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Anything he wants
16. What do you and your dad do together? Have fun
17. How are you and your dad the same? We are boys
18. How are you and your dad different? I'm 5 and he's 31
19. How do you know your dad loves you? He lets me buy stuff
20. What is your favorite thing about your dad? When he wins stuff on Mario Kart Wii
Just to clarify we do not have Guitar Hero or Mario Galaxy.
I must say that I am the luckiest woman. I am married to a wonderful husband and father. It is also a joy to be married to my best friend. We love you Shane and happy late Fathers Day!!

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

The kids answers to the questions are so much fun to read. Cracked me up, and it reflects so much of their personality. Fun idea. Shane is a great dad.

Carrie said...

So cute, Kari! Bryce's responses brought tears to my eyes! What a great idea.