
Well, our first week of school went off great. Shayna started 2nd grade, and she really seems to like it. Bryce started all day kindergarten, he did okay, his teacher said that he seems to be having a hard time adjusting. In other words listening. It is so nice this year to have my kids on the same track, last year they were on different tracks, and it's the pits. Hopefully, they will have a great year and learn a lot. Can you believe the outfit that Shayna is wearing, I swear I had a couple of those growing up, at least it's not a unit. LOL


Sunday, August 31, 2008
First Day of School.
Posted by Kari at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I totally had Shayna's outfit when I was younger. Very cute! Glad you all survived week 1!
I love the first week of school. Your kids look so cute. Shayna's outfit does bring back a few memories.:) I hope it is a great year for all of them.
Post a Comment