Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm such a SLACKER......

I have not been working since school started. All of our projects were shut down. So I thought great, I will stay home, clean my house, keep up on my blog, and get organized and skinny. Needless to say that has not happened, but I do go to the gym in the mornings. I know that I need to update and at least put pics up from the Temple and I promise they will be here soon, but I need my photographer to take off about 30lbs off me. So anyhow, bare with me and I hope to get stuff up soon. Love to you all!!!

2 comments:

Judi said...

Oh have to tell you something funny... I have a friend and her theme for today was also being a slacker. So you are not alone in the world that has a hard time keeping there blog up. I am looking forward to seeing pics. have a good day.

Laura Z said...

Looking forward to pictures! It was a beautiful day.
And sometimes I think staying home actually means I get less done :-)