Sunday, October 19, 2008

Getting to know you survey...TAG

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:50 am always late
2. Diamonds or pearls? Both
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Kung-Fu Panda
4. What is your favorite TV show? Bothers and Sisters
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Diet Dr. Pepper
6. What is your middle name? Shirlene
7. What food do you dislike? Peppers
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Wicked, can't wait to go in July.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Sienna
10. Favorite sandwich? Jimmy Johns Turkey
11. What characteristics do you despise? Lying
12. Favorite item of clothing? My "new" pj's.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Disneyland
14. Favorite brand of clothing? One's that fit and are on sale.
15. Where would you retire to? Where ever my kids are.
16. What was your most memorable birthday? When I was 16 and I got a car and life was eaiser.

17. Favorite sport to watch? Football
18. When is your birthday? 6/29/1978
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? night
20. What is your shoe size? 9
21. Pets? 3 dogs (Paris, Hope, and Cullen)
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Nope
23. What did you want to be when you were little? Astronaut
24. What is your favorite candy? M & M's
25. What is your favorite flower? Ones that are given to me
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Lacey's Wedding Nov. 1st
27. What are you listening to right now? TV
28. What was the last thing you ate? Dinner Chicken Alfredo
29. Do you wish upon stars? Sure
30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
31. How is the weather right now? It's night, but it's been a nice weekend 85-90
32. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? One of the ladies that I visit teach.
33. Favorite soft drink? Diet Dr. Pepper
34. Favorite restaurant? San Lorenzo
35. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie
36. Summer or winter? Las Vegas Winters and Utah Summers
37. Hugs or kisses? both

38. Chocolate or Vanilla? Need I answer?
39. Coffee or tea? Neither!
40. Do you want your friends to email you back? All that I tag.
41. When was the last time you cried? In Church at the Primary Program when they sang "I love to see the Temple" and "Families can be together Forever"
42. What is under your bed? plastic totes
43. What did you do last night? Stake Choir and Orchestra performance
44. What are you afraid of? spiders
45. Salty or sweet? sweet
46. How many keys on your key ring? Too many.
47. How many years at your current job? almost 8
48. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
49. How many towns have you lived in? 3 in Utah, and 2 in Nevada
50. Do you make friends easily? I hope so.

Now I tag.......Anna, Laura, Ingrid, Melissa, and Missy

1 comments:

jenorme said...

Hey Kari! I'm totally blog stalking you, sorry! I'm laughing that your dog's name is Cullen. You ARE a Twighlight fan. Hope you guys are doing well!